We are a group of Dental Consultants who offer, improved practice morale; a happier, more profitable patient base;and improved home life; increased collections. (And yes, our average is 35% in year one.)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Inspire equals leadership

How do you inspire your staff?

It is easy to say I will take care of that when I have time. I will improve the recare system when my schedule opens up or I will fix efficiency when a patient cancels. However, in business there is always something to do and you can't wait for your schedule to open up to make the necessary changes or to work with your staff. The time is now and it's everyday. 

I was recently reading the book 151 ways to inspire your staff and the very first assignment it asks you to do is to, "write on a 3 x 5 card, posted above your desk somewhere you will see it every time you sit down, write: "I will work on my business-and my team-today." (Jerry R. Wilson, CSP, Pg. 13)

This is an excellent way to remind yourself that time does not become available you have to take time everyday to improve your business and to work with your team.

With that being said, how do you help improve the day to day in your office? How do you inspire staff to step up for your patients? 

This week: Focus on being absolutely sold on your product and the work you do in the office. If you are absolutely sold on what you do, you will inspire your staff to believe to.


No comments:

Post a Comment