Increasing your “Likes”
Sometimes I have found that individuals don’t want to take the time to be on Facebook because they feel people are not paying attention or because it takes too much time. Don’t be tricked into believing that your Facebook presence isn’t important even if you don’t have a lot of likes. Continue working, tweaking and building your Facebook page because I can guarantee it does make a difference.
However, here a few simple ways to increase your readership on your Facebook.
1. When patients are leaving have your “front office genie” inform the patients that you are now on Facebook. Ask them to like you by handing them a card with the URL or again having IPAD’s available so they can do it right there.
2. Like what other people and patients have on their pages.
3. Create a post card with all of your online information and mail or email it to your patients in order for them to easily access your information.
4. Have a contest or a special. If you’re able to offer a 5% discount if a patient likes you on Facebook. This will not only help increase your number of patients overall but it will increase the number of people who are looking at your page.
5. Keep it simple, neat, organized. If it is easy for patients to find and easy for them to navigate they will be more likely to keep going back to your page.
We live in a digital age. As younger generations have to pick who to give their business too and who to trust with their health they are looking not only what happens in the office, but what happens in your office online.
Great teams take effort. Take time to work on your practice regularly to build teamwork and strengthen your results. For more information and to read other articles, please visit us at www.saltdpm.com.