We are a group of Dental Consultants who offer, improved practice morale; a happier, more profitable patient base;and improved home life; increased collections. (And yes, our average is 35% in year one.)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stand Out Amongst the Crowd

--> -->




In an ever-changing world where dentist offices sit on every other corner what do you do that stands out? 

I have a dentist that was assigned to me due to my insurance. I'm not particularly attached to them and I don't get the impression they are attached to my family and I. They are polite enough. They make an effort to schedule appointments by sending out a post card. While I'm there they have old magazines for me to look at. They have televisions above the chair. Unfortunately, they do the basics. And it has been over six months since I have last been in. 

I know dental care is important and I know keeping up on my kids' cleaning and preventative care is critical for good oral hygiene. However, I have taken on a lackadaisical attitude towards my dental health that mirrors the image of my dental office. 

How do you step up and provide more than just the average? Or what small changes can you make in your office to create a Wow experience instead of just okay? You want patients when they walk out of the office to share their experience with everyone. 

Suggestions: 
 
Purchase a few IPad's and have your pages uploaded where patients can review you right then and their. 

Place QR codes on your appointment cards in order for patients to bring up your website. 

Have a Facebook page where patients can get to know your staff and feel a personal connection with them.  It will not only remind them to call and make that appointment next time they are in the office. It can help build a relationship, because you can ask them if they saw your fantastic information on your new flouride. 


You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to bring patients through the door but you can change a few things to increase your productivity.


Great teams take effort. Take time to work on your practice regularly to build teamwork and strengthen your results. For more information and to read other articles, please visit us at www.saltdpm.com.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment