We are a group of Dental Consultants who offer, improved practice morale; a happier, more profitable patient base;and improved home life; increased collections. (And yes, our average is 35% in year one.)

Monday, September 2, 2013

What do you have to offer?

I wonder as I enter the new office I am taking my family too, what it will offer me above the one down the street. I have checked out it's online presence and it promises quality.

When you enter the front office, it's tiny. But it is neat and clean, organized. Someone greets me quickly handing me some forms, she immediately gets to work on continuing to set up the office. Turning lights on. That sort of thing.

I'm quickly called to the chair and seated. The assistant enters and quickly takes some x-rays.
The dentist comes in, introduces herself and begins to clean my teeth. I'm taken back. In all the years I have been to the dentist I have never had the dentist clean my teeth themselves. It's nice, refreshing. She's friendly and chatty. And when she's finished we have already discussed everything going on in my mouth and established a patient-doctor relationship.

I don't feel rushed to tell her everything and I don't have to trust the hygienist and assistant are going to relay the information correctly. I like this. I know most dentists probably don't have time in their schedule but as a patient I would prefer to have the dentist cleaning my teeth at least once in awhile.

If you are too busy to offer this, what other things as a dentist can you offer that sets you apart from the rest? What makes your office work the patients time? And what does your practice do that makes it an experience not just a run of the mill have to. 

Great teams take effort. Take time to work on your practice regularly to build quality communication and strengthen your results. For more information and to read other articles, please visit us at www.saltdpm.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment